About Us - SHIPPING POLICY, RETURN POLICY and more
We've been buying and selling antiques and other items, in particular Fine Art, Art on paper and Animation Art for over 25+ years. In addition to purchasing directly from us, you can find us on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Ordering From Our Site
Ordering from us is easy! We offer many payment options including Amazon Pay, installment payments, Paypal and of course credit cards, and more. For items we processed by phone, and the rest of the items on our site we use PAYPAL for checkout, but that doesn't mean you have to have a Paypal account - you can use a credit card with us, or via Paypal as well.
- Art for sale on charlesscottgallery.com
- Items for sale on eBay
- Items for sale on Etsy
- Items for sale on Facebook
- Items for sale on Amazon
- Items for sale on Pinterest
We are an authorized/preferred Gallery for the following programs, feel free to contact us to make requests for the following:
Warner Brothers/Clampett Studios
Chuck Jones/Linda Jones Enterprises
Alex Ross Art
Marvel Fine Art (Choice Collectibles)
Disney Fine Art (Collectors Editions)
Peanuts Art (Sopwith)
be noted on the items.
Larger or heavier items than those listed above ship via UPS or occasionally
Fedex if the dollar amount warrants it. These items will also be shipped fully insured.
We package to prevent ALL possible damage that might occur in transit. We WILL get your art to you in the same shape it left us. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we ship to:
- DOMESTIC: We ship to all 50 US states
- INTERNATIONAL via EBAY: We also ship globally via Ebay's Global Shipping Program (GSP). GSP countries can be found HERE. Ebay is constantly adding new countries to their list. IF YOU SEE AN ITEM ON OUR SITE AND WOULD LIKE IT SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL PLACE IT ON EBAY FOR YOU TO PURCHASE.
- INTERNATIONAL NON-EBAY: We do not ship internationally outside of ebay.
We have a 30-day return policy on most items. Exclusions are noted on the platform. In most cases we will refund your entire purchase price, but the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Our recommendation is that you return the item in the same packaging we used to send it to you, as we package to ensure that the art is properly protected. Return shipping MUST include insurance for the entire value. Upon arrival and inspection we will refund your purchase price.
Questions? Contact us at: email@example.com
Types of items we sell:
- Fine Art (Fine, animation, comic, illustration, etc.)
- Pottery (southwest Native American, pre-columbian)
- Manuscripts, book leaves, indentures
- and more, including Chuck Jones Art and Limited Editions, Warner Brothers Art and DC Art (Clampett Studios) and Limited Editions and Alex Ross Art and Limited Editions
Do you have a storefront?
- We recently moved our entire Gallery of tens of thousands of pieces of art from Chicago, IL to Los Angeles, California. And then, before we could close on a retail space, the world faced Covid. While we wait for the things to settle, we have worked hard to create multiple, high-quality points of availability across the internet. Our goal is to provide as broad accessibility as possible to our large inventory of art and antiquities. Currently, the internet provides the most equitable way to do this as we search for our final location in Los Angeles. But stay tuned!
Do you have a Gallery Philosophy?
- Why yes we do and thanks for asking! We believe we are stewards or caretakers of the items in our possession. That means we have a responsibility to care for them and pass them on to the next owner in the exact shape we found them (or better, if that is possible). To preserve the information we know and to search out information about each item and pass it on to the next owner. To mount and present them in a manner that will preserve them as long as is possible with today's technology and knowledge. To archive all the items that pass through our possession so that the data can be used by scholars and future collectors. To seek out and preserve industry knowledge. And to pass on all the knowledge we can to collectors and others.