We've been buying and selling antiques and other items, in particular art on paper and animation art for over 25+ years. You can find us on eBay, Etsy, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon (just starting!) and on Pinterest.
Ordering From Our Site
Ordering from us is easy! Right now we use Shopify for most of our sales with a number of check-out options. For items we processed by phone, and the rest of the items on our site we use PAYPAL for checkout, but that doesn't mean you have to have a Paypal account - you can use a credit card with us, or via Paypal as well.
- Original Art for sale on charlesscottgallery.com
- Animation Art for sale on charlesscottgallery.com
- Items for sale on ebay
- Items for sale on etsy
- Items for sale on Facebook
- Items for sale on Amazon
- Items for sale on Pinterest
DOMESTIC SHIPPING IS FREE!! All others, please ask.
Where we ship to:
- DOMESTIC: We ship to all 50 US states
- INTERNATIONAL EBAY: We also ship globally via Ebay's Global Shipping Program (GSP). GSP countries can be found HERE. Ebay is constantly adding new countries to their list. IF YOU SEE AN ITEM ON OUR SITE AND WOULD LIKE IT SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL PLACE IT ON EBAY FOR YOU TO PURCHASE.
- INTERNATIONAL NON-EBAY: We do ship to some countries direct, please contact us to inquire about which countries.
Types of items we sell:
- Art (animation, fine, comic, illustration, etc.)
- Electronics (often high-end computer and film production)
- Pottery (southwest Native American, pre-columbian)
- Manuscripts, book leaves, indentures
- and more
Do you have a storefront?
- No. Instead we have worked hard to create multiple, high-quality points of availability across the internet. Our goal is to provide as broad accessibility as possible to our large inventory of art and antiquities. Currently, the internet provides the most equitable way to do this. Brick and Mortar stores bring restrictions to many aspects of our business - and when, in the future, we feel that we can overcome all of these at a level we're comfortable with (perhaps on the scale of opening multi-continent outlets all at once), we'll take that step. In the meantime, feel free to contact us by phone or email and we'll be happy to work with you to find what you're looking for (and indeed many wonderful things you may not have seen before).
Do you have a Gallery Philosophy?
- Why yes we do and thanks for asking! We believe we are stewards or caretakers of the items in our possession. That means we have a responsibility to care for them and pass them on to the next owner in the exact shape we found them (or better, if that is possible). To preserve the information we know and to search out information about each item and pass it on to the next owner. To mount and present them in a manner that will preserve them as long as is possible with today's technology and knowledge. To archive all the items that pass through our possession so that the data can be used by scholars and future collectors. To seek out and preserve industry knowledge. And to pass on all the knowledge we can to collectors and others.