This page is devoted to passing some of our extensive knowledge on to you!
Our own helpful articles about animation art, how we pack, etc.:
- General Information about buying animation art, COA's, etc.
- A Wonderful OLD video from Disney about Animation (Some of it no longer applies)
- Small list of sample Disney Production Numbers from the web
- The Simpsons Season information
- Animation Art definitions
- Shipping Flat, glassless Art (such as cels) - an essay we have up on ebay about ebay
Artists In Our Inventory
There are a number of artists that we sell regularly. Generally, this means that we've acquired a large body of their work and are proud to share their amazing artwork with the world. Part of being stewards of their art is sharing information about them:
- Jury the Clown
- Jaysen Batchelor
- Robert (Bob) Smith
- Len Smith
- Peter Alvarado
- Mike Hoffman
- Melanie Taylor Kent
- Phyllis K. White (Info to come)
- Faye McDonald (Info to come)
External Animation Links
Helpful articles, etc. created by others:
- Wikipedia article listing Hanna Barbera productions
- Warner Brothers Production Number Project (through 1964)
- Dave Makey's Animation Index (inactive, but hopefully will return)
- The Big Cartoon Database
- A. Film L.A. (Hans Perk)
- Animation Resources.org
- Scott Wills painting Samurai Jack backgrounds
- The Simpsons, Tracy Ulman shorts
CHECK YOUR SELLER PAGE
This is a bit tricky, but we're very tired of seeing so many fakes for sale on ebay and elsewhere. There is literally no place to turn for information that will assist with this. So we've started a list. Click on the link below to see our list of questionable sellers. We've tried to be generous, as some folks may be unaware they are selling fakes. To add a seller to this page, please contact us (link at the top of the page). Please include concrete information about why they should be added to the list.
The NO NEED to CHECK YOUR SELLER PAGE
To balance out the list above, we've also created a page of completely trusted sellers. These are folks we've purchased from and folks who generally have been selling for years. They are knowledgeable in their field AND we've seen them clearly describe items that are NOT real when they sell them.